Hey so it's Jérémie from San Diego and tomorrow I leave for Ecuador to work in an orphanage for 2 months. I'm gonna post here a couple times a week to share what it's like and some thoughts and impressions from working with the kids. I hope it becomes interesting and thoughtful and a place where I can still connect with people back home.
I would also love it if people would comment on things! I miss you guys and would love to talk!
Jeremie. You are the bomb. Have fun
ReplyDeleteAaron. Love you so much. There is a phone here if you want the number I can give it to you. Having so much fun and I can't wait to see you in october!
DeleteDo give
DeleteMatt, Sam and I will be following your adventure for sure... But, how is this happening. Did you graduate in June? I thought you had one more year. What about your senior year?
ReplyDeleteThank you :) I do graduate in June. What's happening is that I am dropping for one trimester. So when I get home I can start back again web everyone else is starting their second tri. Im simply skipping some of it, I have enough credits. Miss you!
DeleteHey Jeremie :) Its Kathryn from a few dances oh and from The Fair. In any case, I wanted to tell you that I think what your doing is very admirable and inspirational. I love reading about how your doing and all the experiences that your having in a completely different part of the world. I have never been outside of California for more than two weeks so it is so fascinating to read about what your going through first hand. PLEASE keep posting on your blog here. I will defiantly be following your story. Stay safe.
ReplyDeleteHi Kathryn! Thanks so much for commenting! Being here is amazing and it's made me appreciate things so much more! Say hi to everyone for me :)
ReplyDeleteI definitely will tell everyone you say hi. Allison tell me to tell you "hi and that i am totally jealous of what your is doing and i wish i could be there to help the orphans!!" :) I am so glad your having a good time in Ecuador. Stay safe. Also, I had In N Out yesterday and it was very good. I had a chocolate shake and it was soo nice cause its been pretty hot here. hows the weather over there?
ReplyDeleteThank you! Down here it's super cold haha
ReplyDeleteJeremie!! I love your blog! :) I'm so happy for you that you get to be in Ecuador :) I've always wanted to go to a different country and serve at orphanages; two of my brothers did one in Mexico a couple years ago at the Sunflower Orphanage and another one in Kaiizen. Can't wait to read your other posts!! When you have time, you can read a blog post I recently made about EFY in Nauvoo :) Love ya Jer Bear!! Miss you tons and God bless <3
ReplyDeleteI would live to read that :) thanks! Love and miss you too! Where can I find your blog?
ReplyDelete